Vacation time


0

Somebody said that life is a dream for the wise, a serious thing for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. I try to treat life as a dream. Recent events confirms dream-like characteristics of my life. Imagination coupled with emotions create thoughts and thoughts create suffering. If I have no thoughts I would be much better off.

Today I'm feeling fine. I'm not so sad about the marriage break up and I think it is a good thing. I don't want to go back to such marriage. I don't want to get together with my Ex. I don't want to wait for her phone call and certainly I don't want to wait for her for anything.

Everyone's divorce story is different. 


Maybe you  had been married for decades, maybe just a year or so. Maybe you have children, maybe you don't. Maybe the divorce was your idea and maybe it was your partner's, or maybe you both agreed that separation was best. Maybe you're relieved, maybe you're heartbroken - or a bit of both.

I'm writing here my own story. I hope that one day I will write that I found somebody and I started enjoying the life again. Stay tuned. If there is a nice woman out there who read this and wants to meet me, please send me an email. I'm available. :-)

Anyway, I write my own story but also I write Maharaj teachings from the book "I am That". I compare my own behavior and the teachings and I see how far away I am from real spirituality. All that I know are the words but in real life I don't implement the teachings. I must change this. Seriously.

Tomorrow I'm going for a vacation. 


I'm going to visit my parents and my relatives. I will meet my old friends. You will hear of me after three weeks. Stay well my dear readers.

0 Response to "Vacation time"

Post a Comment